Note: Before going ahead on our website and booking our services please go through the terms and conditions, read them carefully. By using our services, you are abiding by our terms and conditions as outlined below. With our sole discretion, our terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior intimation. We would post the latest notifications of any changes on the website and amendments to the terms and conditions.
- As much as we try to provide accurate quotes, all the suggested quotes are estimates only and based on standard average sizes of the room.
- We have all the rights to change or alter the prices if the bedroom size is larger than 12 sq. ms, living room size is larger than 15 sq. ms, hallway is larger than 4 sq. ms and bigger bathrooms and kitchens than usual household.
- If the condition of the property is different from what has been described over the phone like heavily soiled property or extra hours required to do the job or customer’s demand has been changed then we have the full rights to alter or change the pricing on location.
- If the quoted price has been changed after inspection by our team, then we will contact you to confirm the price before we start the work.
- If the customer is not available at the property on the said booking date or execution then he/she is requested to provide us with the alternative keys of the property. First priority is access to the property on the scheduled date and time. The customer shall be responsible to give access to the property for hassle-free delivery of the service.
- Wherever there is a cleaning service to be carried out, make sure the customer gives access to electricity and running water for smooth functioning.
- If heavy items need to be moved to reach behind them, then It’s the customer’s responsibility to move them to carry out the service smoothly. It is also the customer’s responsibility to remove all furniture and belongings in case of end-of-lease cleaning. We try to work safely however we will not be liable for any damages during the service.
Payment should be confirmed at the time of booking. If you want to hold the slot for your booking services, payment confirmation is mandatory. If there is a back transfer, then make sure it is completed within 24 hours after you book the service. We have all the rights to cancel the booking if the payment is not confirmed. There is a 2% transaction fee that needs to be paid during online or card payments. We also have all rights to cancel the booking if the payment services are unsafe or not secured. You might be charged fully for the services once you book or at the time of service delivery.
- As mentioned on the booking page you can change the time or reschedule your booking with us by reaching us by email/call or calling our customer care. Numbers are given on the contact us page. If you want to cancel the booking then please connect with us on email or phone. Provide us your booking or reference number, date and address.
- If the booking is cancelled in less than 48 hours, there is no cancellation charge, but if the service is pre-paid or partially or fully paid then as per the bifurcation the refund will be paid. Sum pre-paid – expenses for any transaction.
- If the booking for Regular Cleaning and/or any other services is cancelled with a notice provided within 48 hours before the time the service was scheduled, there will be no cancellation charges.
- We reserve the rights to cancel the service if the property seems unsafe for our staff member or can not be access as mentioned by client. If the property/service is not as described by customer, then we have a right to cancel or reschedule the booking.
- If customer do not agree with our renewed quote for any reason, then there will be no cancellation charges.
If there’s a NO SHOW/DELAY/INABILITY to PROVIDE the SERVICE:
- If there’s a no show or inability to get the service delivered then there will be $50 cancellation charges to be paid which will recover our administration costs, some compensation and losses for our services were reserved.
CHANGES AT THE TIME OF THE SERVICE:
- If at the time of the service our representatives or our customers view it as necessary to make rectifications to the booking that were made over the phone, email, or chat, they can do so, with no extra charges however their requested time and date will depend on the availability of the team.
- Feel free to get in touch with us by email or through a call for any doubts or queries. For any booking to be amended, changed completely, or rescheduled or cancelled without any cancellation charges is to be at least 24 hours before the scheduled booking.
Bond back cleaning Guarantee:
In Our bond back cleaning guarantee, we will reattend the property to fix the issues the property manager has with our cleaning abide by this terms and conditions and also our inclusions and exclusions.
We will only re attended the property if the Property manager will provide the report with clearly stated problems with the clean along with pictures. Only listed areas will be reattended.
We only guarantee the services we provide like if we have done end of lease cleaning not the carpet steam cleaning then we will only guarantee end of lease cleaning.
All customers acknowledge that our bond back cleaning is only applicable if you reach us within 7 days from the delivered service. We need 24-48 hours to arrange re visit of the property.
We do not guarantee certain items, please see our list of what we include and excludes. We also do not cover natural occurrences happen after we finish the work like dust settling, cobwebs build up, water marks.
- There will not be any refunds once the services are delivered, and the team has completed the work unless it is stated by us.
- Customer agrees to that Bond back cleaning guarantee is only provided for end of lease cleaning.
- All services are deemed to be provided in accordance with the standards expected by the customer, unless the customer specifies otherwise within 24 hours after the execution of the service. All complaints will be investigated and solutions will be made based on customer satisfaction or standards we consider reasonable.
- Before allowing a third party to involve, the customer should allow to re-clean or inspect the property and work that is unsatisfied.
- We will compensate by paying the current value or repair the item if the damage is from our end and has been informed to us within 24 hours.
- Put all your precious/luxurious or costly items aside during the process of cleaning to avoid damage or dent. (Either monetary or sentimental item). Our recommendation is to put it away on the safe side to avoid any loss.
- We shall not be liable for any damage if anything or any furniture is placed on a carpet that is not 100 % dry.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customer’s property that is not able to be cleaned by our technicians using standard methods of practice.
- We request you to please allow our cleaners or supervisors to take photographic (pictures or video recording) proof of the damaged areas/items.
- We are fully insured and covered for every job we agree to take.
- Our team will do their best to clean kitchen appliances but please note that if they have not been regularly cleaned or there is some existing damage, we are not liable for items that cannot be cleaned using standard methods.
In case of your fridge/freezer cleaning, you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance before our cleaners arrive at the property.